- Twitter @DearAuntCrabby
Washington governor confronts Trump: ‘A little less tweeting here and a little more listening’
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) criticized President Trump’s focus on arming teachers on Feb. 26, saying that teachers “don’t want to do that.”  Body language tells it all.
Gov. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) would rather increase law enforcement presence in schools as opposed to arming teachers with firearms. (Reuters)
- The Washington Post, February 26, 2018 – Washington governor confronts Trump: ‘A little less tweeting here and a little more listening’
“You don’t know until you test it, but I think — I really believe I’d run in there, even if I didn’t have a weapon,” Trump said, telling the assembled governors at a recent gathering at the White House. 
But he will do this with bone spurs?  … and NO military training?
President Trump’s assertion that he would have run toward the Parkland, Fla., gunman had he been near the school would have been a bold claim for just about anybody to make. 
- Washington Post, February 26, 2018, Mike DeBonis and Anne Gearan – Trump stops short of full endorsement of gun proposals
- New York Times, August 1, 2016, Steve Eder and Dave Philipps – Donald Trump’s Draft Deferments: Four for College, One for Bad Feet
- Washington Post, February 26, 2018, Eli Rosenberg – Trump said he would charge a gunman. Here’s what he’s actually done in the face of danger.
The REAL numbers of Nielsen Ratings:
BUT, more lies coming from the White House. “45” even states that only is base was tuning in on Fox. What about the rest of the world that watches non-biased television?
- Nielson Ratings – Historical State of the Union Addresses
A white truck tried to obscure CNN cameras from showing President Trump golfing in West Palm Beach, Florida. The White House has not responded to CNN’s questions about the truck.
- CNN on YouTube.com, December 27, 2017 (MP4)